Monday, November 19, 2007

Another Great Weekend

Thursday night was a very special day here in France. It was the day the Beaujolais Nouveau came out and all the bars in town had specials going on featuring it. A few of my friends and roommates went out to experience it together. It was pretty fun and the Beaujolais was good and reminded me of Thanksgiving! Friday night was nothing special but Saturday night a lot of the St. Brieuc assistants went to a party in Lannion chez Sophia. We had a lot of fun and the next day we were able to visit some of the Lannion beaches. See below:


My landlady came over today to help me with some paperwork so that the French government can start paying most of my rent (which is what they do for poor people, even foreigners). She also fixed the heat in my room (!) and told me that the Internet was coming very soon since they'd finally gotten a response from the Internet provider. Right now I'm supposed to be working on a translation as a favor for one of the teachers t my school so I'd better get on that!

No comments: